Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Regarding post by @snhs on 2-06-2019 - can you please provide configuration details on how you got the One Touch Join capability in the meeting at the Trio?

Thank you.

HP Recommended

I have configured the Polycom 8500 with the Zoom Rooms official setup. This works fine for our purpose, but the problem we have is that we need to use it with a Polycom RealPresence Visual unit. When the 8500 is configured in the factory default setting, it sees the Visual+ and connects perfectly. When it's configured in the Zoom Room setting, we can't find the Visual+. Anyone has this setup and have a solution? Thanks!

HP Recommended

How were you able to get the hybrid registration working? I've used the "unregistered" config files, uploaded them to the Trio, and confirmed the Zoom button appears, however pressing it doesn't show a Zoom UI, I just get a beeping tone which sounds like a busy tone, then it disconnects. The regular call UI is all I see, though it does say "enter meeting ID".

HP Recommended

Has anyone posted the solution for the one-touch dial for Skype for Business and Zoom meetings yet?

HP Recommended

Dear Community, i followup with you as I face the exact same issues, Line1 registration for Skype for Business 2015 and Line2 for Zoom. The Calendar is synchonized but only show the JOIN button for Skype and not for Zoom. I have made all settings and exchange parsing settings based on the Poly Trio with Zoom and integration with Zoom

https://documents.polycom.com/bundle/zoom-sg-current/pdf/enus/0?returnTo=https%3A%2F%2Fdocuments.pol...

my trio is on latest Firmware 5.9.2.7553

Attached is my configuration of the trio

HP Recommended

Hi everyone,

I've been struggling with configuring Zoom as an Unregistered Line on Trio and I've reached a conclusion and wanted to share it with you as I've noticed that this topic has reached no solution. So the bottom line is unless the Trio is in a collaboration mode (paired with Visual+/VisualPro) Zoom line will not work. You will get a fast busy tone and it will disconnect right after.

HP Recommended

Hello @Fady Zaki 

did you see this post >here<

Or the FAQ:

Nov 27, 2017 Question: Can I add Zoom to the Poly Trio?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Create a config file with this content:

<web reg.x.offerDummyVideoMLine="1"/>

Were the x represents the line assigned to Zoom. Aka for line 2:

<web reg.2.offerDummyVideoMLine="1"/>

And import it via the Web Interface.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

Thank you for your support. This step is also mentioned in your [FAQ] Add Zoom interoperability to the Polycom Trio which everyone was struggling with getting it to work. I've tried it as well but it didn't work for me. Now after having paired the Visual+ it works even after unpairing it, I think I made an error while parsing the DummyVideo conf line in the configuration file previously.

Anyway, happy to update this topic that it finally works. cheers

HP Recommended

Try doing a factory reset and upload a know good cfg file from a working Trio

HP Recommended

I have an issue with Zoom too.  I am using it on line 3.  I am using s4b line 1 and teams line 2.  I can manually dial with all 3. Join button works fine for teams too from my calendar.  Problem I am having is if I try and join a Zoom meeting from a Join Button, it dials the password instead of the meeting ID from the invite.  Cant find any way to stop it doing so.  Anyone else having this?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.