Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello Support 

I have an Polycom Trio 8800 with these information : 

Part Number : 3111-65290-001 Rev:A

UC software version : 5.5.3.3441

MAC : 64:16:7F:1E:A8:F3 

I have registered with my Clarity, using SIP protocol. Now i have an issue, everytime i call, after 20 minutes - 1 hour, Trio 8800 suddenly ends call, eventhough i do not touch End Button. ( see picture attached) . I have downloaded log files. 

Can Polycom support help me with your explaination? Pls check the log file attached. 

Thank you so much 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @hiep.nguyen,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The logs show not really anything unusual apart from the unit trying to upload a core dump.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 19, 2012 Question: How to troubleshoot Polycom VoIP related Issues?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

or

Feb 16, 2016 Question:What is / are the core.tgz file on a provisioning server ?

Resolution: A core dump is uploaded by the phone if a phone crashed for some reason. Please provide these to Polycom support for further analysis.

It could be a firewall issue dropping this.

Try and get some logs and someone in the community can try and look.

The next step would be a support ticket.

In order to raise a support ticket you need to work with your Polycom reseller as they need to do this for you.

End Customers are unable to open a ticket directly with Polycom support.

The unit was sold via INGRAM MICRO ASIA LTD back in 19/05/2017 so they are your reseller who can escalate this into Polycom.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thank you for your replying. 

I have checked the log each time i meet the issue, and it shows : 

0326170554|app1 |*|00|SoRegistrationEventLast - new AppRegLineC, szUser = 310
0326170554|sip |*|00|Sip Register Usr:310 Dsp:TRIO | HN Auth:'310' Inx:1
0326170559|sip |*|00|User removed
0326170604|copy |4|00|Configuration of URL failed
0326170604|cfg |4|00|Prov|Could not download file 64167f1ea8f3-web.cfg
0326170604|cfg |4|00|Prov|Uploading phoneWeb.cfg failed
0326170604|cfg |4|00|Prov|Update configuration failed
0326170611|net |4|00|rtosNetwork net0B: netwSend() - sendto() call failed. fd 253 errno=22
0326170722|copy |4|00|Configuration of URL failed
0326170722|cfg |4|00|Web|[cfgSaProcessRequestC] Failed to download language file from provisioning server, request path Website_dictionary_language_vi-vn.xml
0326170722|utilm|4|00|uBLFCompressed: File /data/polycom/ffs0/languages/Website_dictionary_language_vi-vn.xml.zzz does not exist or is empty
0326170722|cfg |4|00|Web|[cfgSaProcessRequestC] Website_dictionary_language_vi-vn.xml Language file doesn't exist in cache
0326170722|cfg |4|00|Web|[cfgSaProcessRequestC] Website_dictionary_language_vi-vn.xml Language file doesn't exist in phone flash
0326173021|sip |4|00|Registration failed User: 310, Error Code:480 Temporarily not available
0326173141|pps |4|00|[PpsHybridC]: MsgPpsFastUpdateIFrame Rejected

As you can see, i got Error code $80 and the registration failed. i have this situation when i sign up with clariti, but when i switch to deltapath, trio is working properly. 

So can you give me some advice, what do i have to do with clariti. 

HP Recommended

Hello @hiep.nguyen,

Its never a good idea to just post a log snippet showing what you assume the issue is as other parts maybe reveal what the real issue is.

This 480 error is from a registration but the log itself does not show any call.

I suggest you get a Wireshark in addition when replicating the issue and then escalate via your reseller as we need to see backups and complete logs.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi 

After some testings, i find out that it could possibly be my network. I will start replacing my router to another one. 

Thank you for your supporting

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.