Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello folks,

I have an issue setting up the Trio8800 device in Hybrid mode (RingCentral SIP phone + Zoom line). the device is running on version 5.7.1.4095

The phone is provisioned by RingCentral and has two lines registered and works properly. when I try to add a 3rd line for Zoom using the config file below by importing it from the trio web portal I got the line but it is not working giving "URL dialing is disabled". 

====================

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
<PHONE_CONFIG>
<ALL
call.autoOffHook.3.contact="meeting@zoomcrc.com"
call.autoOffHook.3.enabled="1"
call.teluri.showPrompt="0"
dialplan.3.applyToDirectoryDial="1"
dialplan.3.digitmap="sip\:x.\.x.\@zoomcrc\.com|sip\:x.\@zoomcrc\.com|x.\.x.\@zoomcrc\.com|x.\@zoomcrc\.com|xxxxxxxxx.T|xxxxxxxxxx| "
dialplan.3.digitmap.timeOut="4"
dialplan.applyToDirectoryDial="1"
exchange.meeting.parseOption="All"
feature.directory.enabled="1"
nat.keepalive.interval="20"
reg.3.address="Trio.Zoom"
reg.3.label="Zoom"
reg.3.server.1.address="zoomcrc.com"
reg.3.server.1.register="0"
reg.3.server.1.transport="TLS"
reg.3.srtp.offer="1"
sec.TLS.SIP.strictCertCommonNameValidation="0"
dialplan.digitmap.lineSwitching.enable="1"
exchange.meeting.parseAllowedSipUriDomains="zoomcrc.com,zoom.us,vip2.zoomus.com,bjn.vc,polycom.com"
exchange.meeting.parseEmailsAsSipUris="1"
homeScreen.placeACall.enable="0"
reg.limit="3"
/>
</PHONE_CONFIG>

====================

is there some missed or incorrect information in this config file?

Regards,

Ahmed

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @ afahmy,

because your device is provisioned by RingCentral you should contact them and ask for help or edit your configuration.

HP Recommended

Hello,

Import the attached file to your Trio and you will solve your problem.

Best regards,

HP Recommended

Hi giannisd,

Thank you for your replay!

I've imported the config file, there is an enhancement in response as when I press the zoom button it dials meeting@zoomcrc.com, but after a while, the line disconnects without successfully connecting me to enter the meeting ID.

I can dial out from the first SIP line normally. any ideas?

Regards,

Ahmed

HP Recommended

Hello,

Yes, this is the way it works.

If you let a minute pass without entering the meeting id, the call is terminated.

Propably it is terminated from the zoom side

Best regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.