Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi I would like to know how to setup the sip credentials on my Polycom VVX 310 so I can start using my phone to make and receive phone calls

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @Accent,

please have a look at the FAQs. You can find anything you need to get ready.

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Can I register or is my Polycom Phone compatible with a “XYZ” SIP Server?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

HP Recommended

Hello @Accent,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

As already outlined by @mschulze the same information has been given to you in the past => here <= but you never followed your post up.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi SteffenBaierUK,

I've asked a question quite similar to this in the past but I could not figure out how to get my voip provider working on my Polycom phone. I decided to buy a different brand phone which works. Now I would like to see if I can figure out how to get this Polycom to work and not have wasted my money. I have from my voip provider the sip hostname, username, and password but now I am lost on how to enter these into my Polycom phone so I can use it in my office. The thread you and the other person have provided do not help me and I've read countless threads online and on the forum with little success. On top of that, I cannot even open the web configuration using the ip address from Polycom. Any idea how I can enter my sip credentials into my phone?

HP Recommended

Hi @Accent,

well, there is a FAQ for your second problem, too:

Mar 30, 2015 Question: Since upgrading to UCS 5.3.0 or later I can no longer access the Web Interface

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Try to get access to the GUI and fill in your provider dates like it is described in my first post.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.