Advisor

Polycom VVX 400 - Force BLF only on Side Cards

Hi All,

I am using a VVX400 on

SIP Version 5.3.0.12074 and P/N 3150-11530-530 

Boot BLock : 3.0.4.0006 (46157-002)

BootL1: 1.0.0.0001 (46157-002)

Updater : 5.5.0.13251

The Hosted PBX is Broadsoft and I configure the BLF using blf uri subscription from the platform and controlled via config files. 

As of now when i have 15 BLFs on the phone, i have 10 lines used on phone for BLF and the rest go on to Side car.  

I have got a customer asking if we can just use the Sidecard  for all BLF and leave the Line keys on phone empty.

Could you please confirm if this is possible.?

I did check the link below but it is valid only if you want to manually configure the BLF either on the phone or via the config file using lineKey.reassignment.enabled="1"

http://community.polycom.com/t5/VoIP/FAQ-Can-I-change-re-assign-the-appearance-of-Line-BLF-Speed-Dia...

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom VVX 400 - Force BLF only on Side Cards

Hello Robert,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Did you ever have a chance to follow your first post up => here <= ?

In regards to your new question simply specify the 10 lines as shown in the FAQ and then specify 15 BLF's as shown in the FAQ post as well assigned to the expansion module.

Once the phone subscribes to the URI it will populate the numbers / names as specified on the BroadWorks end.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
robertrozario
Advisor

Re: Polycom VVX 400 - Force BLF only on Side Cards

Hi Stefen,

Thanks for the update and much appreciated. Will try your recommendation and update

Regards

Robert

Message 3 of 3