Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom VVX 401 - Single phone

SOLVED
Highlighted

Polycom VVX 401 - Single phone

Polycom VVX 401; Serial# 64167F4BF3E9 (REV Y).  I have been unable to find a manual for this phone. I need to know how to register the phone using the web configuration utility. I don't know what I am doing wrong.  I cannot find what I need in the KB. Any help is appreciated. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom VVX 401 - Single phone

Hello @tvan1957 ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

User Guides are >here< within the documentation section

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Can I register or is my Polycom Phone compatible with a “XYZ” SIP Server?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom VVX 401 - Single phone

Hello @tvan1957 ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

User Guides are >here< within the documentation section

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Can I register or is my Polycom Phone compatible with a “XYZ” SIP Server?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2