Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom VVX 411 key numbers stopped working

Occasional Visitor

Polycom VVX 411 key numbers stopped working

Good afternoon,

I have may Polycom VVX 411 onsite. However, four of them has some of the numbers keys not working. I tried rebooting and factory reset. Could someone please help me with this issue?

64-16-7F-15-02-D4 - Control button (arrows to control on the menu), the round button next to the home button.

64-16-7F-15-02-71 - it doesn't work key numbers 1 to 6

64-16-7f-01-e2-48 - it doesn't work key numbers 1, 2, and 3

64-16-7F-28-a5-42 - it doesn't work the key numbers 3, 6, and 9

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom VVX 411 key numbers stopped working

Hello @MarcosF ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

I can see the following internally:

64167F1502D4 28/03/2017 Veracomp SA
64167F150271 28/03/2017 Veracomp SA
64167f01e248 30/08/2016 WESTCON GROUP EUROPEAN OPERATIONS LIMITED
64167F28a542 11/01/2018 WESTCON-CANADA

As these are all from different years I would assume these are different hardware revisions.

Are they used in a very specific way aka a call centre or are these cleaned using cleaning products?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Occasional Visitor

Re: Polycom VVX 411 key numbers stopped working

Good morning,

Thanks for replying! In regards of your questions:

1. We don't have a call centre

2. The polycom are not cleaned at all. Whenever is dirty, I just clean it myself using a dry papertowel or cloth.

Thanks again!

Message 3 of 3