Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a Polycom VVX-600 phone at the office including other VVX-500 phones in the business.
This phone was actualyl RMA'd over a month ago to Polycom because the original phone would press buttons on the touchpad by itself. It was weird.

The new phone now hangs up calls right in the middle of the conversation. This happens while I'm using the handset, speakerphone or a headset. It's getting to be crazy frustrating at this point.

I was wondering if anybody else was having these issues with these model phone and knew what the solution was?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi Vikan

Is there anything in the logs at all? Are you able to do a caputure to see why the call is being dropped? What version is your software and what PBX are you using?

I would imagine it would be to do with your call server rather than the phone - a trace/caputre would provide the best insight as to why the call is actually being dropped..

Cheers

Dave

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.