Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom VVX D60 - Alert-info - custom ringtone

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: Polycom VVX D60 - Alert-info - custom ringtone

Hi,

You're probably right, I was not aware of the small number of units.

I also thought custom ringtones was a common thing.

Thx for your help

Message 11 of 13
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello All,

I believe we may be adding this to the Poly D230 as a feature via EN-167650 so I suggest you work with a Poly reseller or sales engineer if you are after this feature.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 12 of 13
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello all,

the VVX D230 7.1.0 was just released >here< and has added Distinctive Ring Configuration in Alert-Info >here<

The VVX D60 is end of sale to my own personal knowledge.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 13 of 13