Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom VVX range and Exchange calendaring support with Office 365 (Exchange Online)

James Frost
Occasional Advisor

Polycom VVX range and Exchange calendaring support with Office 365 (Exchange Online)

Hi there,

I'm evaluating the Polycom VVX 410 device against our Lync 2013 environment. I've successfully connected into our Lync platform and have BToE functioning. I then tried to enable the Exchange calendar function and populated it with the URL of the Office 365 EWS URL (https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx), but am getting calendar registration errors.

I've tried both with BToE enabled and not... but no different.

Is Office 365/Exchange Online a supported platform for the Polycom VVX calendar feature?

Regards, James

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom VVX range and Exchange calendaring support with Office 365 (Exchange Online)

Hello James,

If it is not specifically mentioned in the Admin Guide or any accompanying support documentation then the answer is no.

For more details please work with your Polycom reseller.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2