Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We have recently transitioned to using Polycom VVX series phones (310, 410, 500).  I am having some issues with learning the intricacies of the system after having been a long time Cisco user.

One thing I have been unable to find in the web GUI is the uptime of the phone.  Is this not available in the web GUI or am I just unable to locate it.

Thanks for the help.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello Cecil777,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

To my knowledge this is not a feature anyone ever requested or has been implemented.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello Cecil777,

one possibility could be:

• Menu => Settings => Status => Network => Network Statistic

The above shows how many hours etc. the phone has been connected to a Network. A reboot would obviously reset this timer.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thank you for the information.  I knew it was available from the physical phone but occasionally we push updates or changes to the keys while not being at the location.  Being able to see the uptime from a remote location just helped to see if it had taken the update.

HP Recommended

Hello Cecil777,

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Feb 04, 2013 Question: Can I remotely control the Phone or send content to the Phone?

Answer: The <apps/> parameter can be used to utilize the push server controls and more information can be found => here <=

or

Nov 10, 2014 Question:How can I check the status of a Polycom SoundPoint IP, SoundStation IP or a VVX Phone?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

The above may be more what you are after.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.