Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello all,
We have several Polycom SPIP331 devices working with a 3CX PBX.
Queue calls are expected to ring on agents extension for 8 Minutes, however after 1-minute call stops ringing on the phone. (Also softphone shows call still ringing on those extension).

The caller/call remains in queue as if normal and the only phone that remains ringing as expected is an older SPIP330.

Since those are in 3cx's end of life list attempted with a VVX410 with the same results.

Phones have firmware version recommended by 3CX for each device.

Phones were factory reset several times with same results.

3CX suggests it may be a setting hardcoded in Firmware.

If anyone here could provide any insight, it would be greatly appreciated.

VVX410 information:
Phone Model    VVX 410
Part Number    3111-46162-001 Rev:A
UC Software Version    5.6.0.17325
Updater Version    5.8.0.19248

3CX is running 15.5.10244

Thank you much in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @RoloC,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Jun 05, 2015 Question:How can I make my inbound call on a phone ring for more than 1 minute / 60 seconds / sixty or indefinitely?

Resolution: Please check the call.offeringTimeOut Parameter

Please ensure you always check the community FAQ and/or utilize the community search before posting any new topics or follow up post’s.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @RoloC,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Jun 05, 2015 Question:How can I make my inbound call on a phone ring for more than 1 minute / 60 seconds / sixty or indefinitely?

Resolution: Please check the call.offeringTimeOut Parameter

Please ensure you always check the community FAQ and/or utilize the community search before posting any new topics or follow up post’s.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Mr Steffen Baier,

Thank you for guidance and apologies for not seeing it in the FAQs.

Much appreciated!

RC

HP Recommended

Hello all,

I highlighted this to 3CX and they have changed this in their templates.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.