Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom VVX411 red LED flashing on missed calls

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Polycom VVX411 red LED flashing on missed calls

Hi,

I haven't found an use of the LED light from the top of my phone, which usually should be dedicated to voicebox messages (voicemail). Since I don't have the Voice Mail active, I thought that this LED can be also used as indicator for missed calls. I am having my VVX411 phone configured to use the screensaver as photo frame, but that LED it still does not flash on missed calls.

My Polycom has the below versions:

UC Software Version 5.5.0.20556
Updater Version 5.7.0.18267

Is there any possibility to enable this top LED for missed calls? Or which is its function?

Thank you,

Andreas

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom VVX411 red LED flashing on missed calls

Hello Andreas,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The UC Admin Guide 5.5.0 describes the possible LED Indicator Pattern Type's on page 325 and a missed call is not one of them.

You can always try and raise a feature request:

Jan 03, 2013 Question: How can I request a change to the current Polycom SIP / UCS Software?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2