Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom VXX 600 - screen black on boot

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Polycom VXX 600 - screen black on boot

Hi,

I have a Polycom VXX 601.

At first, it receives the configuration and worked just fine for about 1 week.

But now, it does not want to boot.

After plugin the RJ45 cable (on a PoE switch), the telephone start to boot, the buttons light up.

And it stays like that... 

No buttons work. 

Could you help me please?

Regards.  

3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom VXX 600 - screen black on boot

Hello @CedcTNT 

• what is the history of this phone? I do not believe we sell the VVX600 anymore as a new phone as they have been replaced by the 601?
  • What else is plugged into the PoE Switch?
  • What is the MAC of the device?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Occasional Visitor

Hello,

• what is the history of this phone? I do not believe we sell the VVX600 anymore as a new phone as they have been replaced by the 601?
    Yes, it's a VXX601. It is on my first post (though, I wrote VXX 600 in the title, sorry).

• What else is plugged into the PoE Switch?
    There are others Polycom VXX 310.
    But I tried to plug on others PoE switches.

• What is the MAC of the device?
    64167F405876

Best Regards,

Cédric Cazé

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hi @CedcTNT 

Siphon Networks Ltd sold this back in 10/2019 and they are your Tier 1 support.

They can open a ticket for you or RMA the unit.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4