Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom not replying to 401- Unauthorized

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Polycom not replying to 401- Unauthorized

Hello,

I'm havign issues with a paticular polycom phone.

It doesn't seem to be replying with it's credentials for it to fully register when presented with the 401-Unauthorized message from the Server.

However...after clearing the NAT-Translations on the router...it then decides to send its credentials??..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Phone info below:

User-Agent: PolycomSoundPointIP-SPIP_450-UA/3.2.1.0054 
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom not replying to 401- Unauthorized

Hello flatman123,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Could you be so kind and update any of your earlier post(s) so other users can profit from your experience?

You should seriously consider updating your Phone software to a currently supported version first before you do any more troubleshooting.

The next step would be to follow this FAQ post here:

Jan 19, 2012 Question: How to troubleshoot Polycom VoIP related Issues?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Please excuse my ignorance ,but what do you mean update my posts?

I understand what you mean about the phone's software. --Thank you for the reply.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hi,

it was this post => here <=

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4