Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom soundstation duo problem

SOLVED
atilllla
Occasional Visitor

Polycom soundstation duo problem

Hi!

I have a problem with this device.

I would like to use it via analog phone, and the voice of it is unapceptable.

Its voice is wobbling on both sides, and very hard to understand. As if it would be the problem of the echo cancelation.

I have tried to update the firmware. It didnt help.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Attila

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
atilllla
Occasional Visitor

Re: Polycom soundstation duo problem

Now I have tried it with a normal analog line out of our PBX and its working perfectly.

I think there are some interference with it.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello atilla,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

What Software Version did you install?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
atilllla
Occasional Visitor

Now I have tried it with a normal analog line out of our PBX and its working perfectly.

I think there are some interference with it.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3