Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycome Communicator C100 repair required

Occasional Visitor

Polycome Communicator C100 repair required



I am the end user of a C100.  A while ago my son borrowed my Communicator and left it plugged into his old PC for a very long time.  The result was that the wire with the USB connector on the end overheated and melted the insulation rendering the Communicator unuseable.


I am looking to have the item repaired and presume it will be a fairly straightforward job as it's just teh replacement of the cable however this site is not very easy to navigate and I cannot for the life of me find out how to organise it's repair, where to send it and the likely cost.


Would someone please show me the right place to look or give me a number to call?


Many thanks



Message 1 of 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycome Communicator C100 repair required

Hello Nik,


usually Polycom only works via Resellers and the Reseller should be your point of contact.


You can find a list of international Service Numbers => here <=


I am unsure if we repair a single cable and there may be more damage as just the melted cable and the only option may be an RMA of the whole Unit.


Best Regards


Steffen Baier


Polycom Global Services

The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.


Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2