Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycomm Communicator C100S not working in Mac Book Pro (Windows10)

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Polycomm Communicator C100S not working in Mac Book Pro (Windows10)

Hi Team,

I nned to know that I am using Mac Book Pro (Windows 10) . I am unable to connect Polycomm Communicator C100S. The error shows that USB not recognised. My usb is working fine, when i connect pendrive or something else.

Also when my sound system gets muted automatically., 

So please rectify this issue or give me the reason why it did not connect.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycomm Communicator C100S not working in Mac Book Pro (Windows10)

Hello Rahul99,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Are you running a Skype client on this PC as the Driver Support would usually come with this?

I am unsure if the C100S Hardware will work on a Mac even if you are running Windows 10 on it.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hi

is there a driver for Macbook air catalina available?

I can use the polycom on a mac as speaker and make phonecalls, but when I accept a call from my macbook(linked to iphone) the macbook keeps on ringing and I can not accept the call and even have to reboot.

Any suggestions?

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

The C100S was developed for usage with Microsoft Windows OS only. There are no drivers provided by Polycom and the product is no longer for sale.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4