Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Guys,

We are having a bit of a hard time with our CX3000 Conference Device.

When we make a conference call, the caller on the other end cannot hear us well over the amount of background noise.
If anything it seems that the CX3000 is too sensitive.

My question is, is there any particular setup required for the CX3000 other than the setup wizard when you sign in?

I have updated the device to the latest firmware 4.0.7577.4397 but the issue still remains.

If anyone has any hints and tips for me that would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I am having the same issue, the video looks very good but the sound is like a Witness Protection Program sound effects. Any ideas?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.