Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Presence Feature

nikita
Advisor

Presence Feature

Hi,

I updated my SPIP 601 from firmware version 2.2.2 to 3.1.8. Now my buddy watch started to act strangely. Every hour one of my buddies beomes empty and flashes this red light. On previous firmware i didnt have a problem like this.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Presence Feature

Hello Nikita,

I am unaware of an issue like this but can only suggest that you ensure that you only use the sip.cfg and phone1.cfg that came with the SIP 3.1.8 and not use your old sip/phone1 from your SIP 2.2.2.

I would suggest you contact your Polycom reseller and they can raise this with our Support team.

You will need to provide the following:

• A Wireshark Trace of the call
  • -app.log and -boot.log
  • All configuration files used to provision the phone.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2