Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
When monitoring call park on IP650 with spip_ssip_vvx_3_2_6_release_sig_split.zip and sipxecs 4.4 calls can only be picked up in 60 seconds using the BLF key, after that polycom INVITEs the park orbit extension directly instead of call.directedCallPickupString+Orbit extension This is an old issue on sipxecs jira http://track.sipfoundry.org/browse/XTRN-1071?focusedCommentId=58091#comment-58091 Can anyone help with this please?
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello Alisade,

has this been logged with Polycom support yet?

SIP 3.2.6 is not the latest release, so I suggest to check the release notes for SIP 3.2.7, UCS 3.3.4 or even UCs 4.0.3 Rev F.

If you cannot find a solution for this please raise this via your Polycom reseller with Polycom support.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended
tested with 3.2.7 still the same problem Also I changed all 60 seconds ="60" timer on the config files to ="90" and it worked so it must be one of them I just need to find out which one
HP Recommended
increasing call.offeringTimeOut="60" in polycom configs solves this issue however this may have other side effects that I have not checked yet
HP Recommended
The right way to do this is to do manual BLF using http://support.polycom.com/global/documents/support/technical/products/voice/Static_BLF_TB62475.pdf call park orbits are not to be treated as normal extensions for BLF so they should be done via automata resource not normal so the call pickup works for them all the time
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.