Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Problem with Polycom Digits

Occasional Contributor

Problem with Polycom Digits

Hi,

We have an issue with Polycom 650, while doing a call transfer. When we transfer a call, in the event of dialing a double digit ( Example transfer to extension 112, two 1's ), the digits get switched to alphabets. This could be some sort of URL dialing. How can i deactivate this?

Much Appreciated for any help

Hashim

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Problem with Polycom Digits

Hello Hashim,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Could you be so kind and state the Software Version of your Phone?

There was 2x Fixes in UC Software 3.3.2 that may relate to this:

70233: When URL dialing is disabled, user is prompted for URL when attempting to transfer call after using directed call pickup of a monitored BLF line.
63452: When URL dialing is disabled on the phone, transferring call initiated by BLF speed dial key prompts for URL again.

Please let us know and get back to us.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Occasional Contributor

The Software version is 

Assembly : 2345-12600-001

Bootblock : 2.8.1 ( 12600_001)

Thanks

Hashim

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hashim,

I posted you a link that shows how to get the software version.

You did post the BootBlock Version and the Part Number of the SPIP650.

Please check the FAQ and follow the advise given.

Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4