Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Problem with the analog telephone feature with a Roundtable CX5000 in France

CI-Gate
Occasional Visitor

Problem with the analog telephone feature with a Roundtable CX5000 in France

Hi,

we have implemented a Lync environment with 4 Roundtable CX5000.

3 of these work well including the analogue telephone feature. Two of these are implemented in Germany, one in france.

1 of the Roundtable CX5000, implemented in Paris France, has a problem with the analog telephone feature. It can be called, but can’t reach anyone. If i use an older Polycom SoundStation 2 on the analog telephone line, it can be called and can call other persons.

The one CX 5000 with the dialing Problem is labled by Microsoft. Ist there any difference between Microsoft CX5000 and Polycom CX5000?

Can you help?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Problem with the analog telephone feature with a Roundtable CX5000 in France

Hello CI-Gate,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

What is the problem with the line if you attempt to dial?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
CI-Gate
Occasional Visitor

Re: Problem with the analog telephone feature with a Roundtable CX5000 in France

Hello Steffen,

when i choose telefone, the lamps get green. This shows, we got an active line.

Then we dial and can hear the dialing tones. After that we hear noting else and nothing hapens. It is the same behaviour with every number we choose. The same behaviour with internal and extrenal recipients.

Regards

Mark (CI-Gate Support)

Message 3 of 3