Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi, I have problem with time on Polycom ip 450,670. When I setting sntp server on phone, time is ok. But after 1 month is put the clock forward about 1 minute against real time. This is happen every  month. It mean that after 5 month is put the clock forward about 5 minutes and then is clock and date stopped. When we want to get good time its possible over reboot phone. My question is exist any step as i can resolve this problem? I use application 3.2.5 and bootrom 4.3.0. Thanks

Darty

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello Darty,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The software running on both phones is quite old and the current supported software would be UCS 4.0.4

The time comes from your SNTP server and the community FAQ contains a post on how to check the time either via Wireshark or a Log file.

Jan 28, 2013 QuestionTime and Date flashing or unable to set time correctly

Resolution: Please check => here <=

I am not aware of any issues with the time going faster over a longer period of time but in addition the phones main objective is not to be an official time keeping equipment so a slight offset would be classed as acceptable.

I suggest you upgrade your phones to an currently officially supported software release and monitor the time.

There is no manual way to adjust the time and as the time is re-synced usually every 24h you may want to double check your time server on your end.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.