Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have few Trio 8800 and VVX 410 phones.

The VVX series was successfully provisioned through provision server. Also, the additional .cfg file pushed for a specific customisation.

Now I need to do provisioning for Trio phones.

I have downloaded the latest Trio frimwares,

Now could you please confirm, If I put these files in to the same FTP folder which is created for VVX 410 phones. 

1) Dose the FTP push the Trio and VVX respective frimwares?

2) Dose the Trio will accept the additional config file which I configures for VVX 410.

Note: For VVX I have used UC 5.4.4 and the additional config file with customisation is working fine in VVX 410.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello Adarsh P S ,

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Jul 11, 2014 Question: Since upgrading to UCS 5.1.1 or later and running LYNC base profile I can no longer access the Web Interface

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

Hello Adarsh P S,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Yes, all you would need is the 3111-65290-001.sip.ld file in the directory

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi.. 

I was about to try these option. Before that I have just factory resetted Trio phone.

Now the UC version is 5.4.0 and got disabled the web interface.

Since I'm on remote access, I am not able to connect back or do any changes.

How to enable this option through Trio 8800 phone.

An immediate solution will be helpful..

HP Recommended

Hello Adarsh P S ,

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Jul 11, 2014 Question: Since upgrading to UCS 5.1.1 or later and running LYNC base profile I can no longer access the Web Interface

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

I have pushed the latest UC version 5.4.3 for Trio 8800.

Now the phone is keeps on restarting.

I have tried with making the DHCP option 160 to static..

Still it's keeps on rebooting.

Please advice what option I need to take care on this scenario??

HP Recommended

Hello Adarsh P S ,

depending if you purchased a LYNC / Skype SKU it would be option 161. a OpenSIP is Option 160.

Do you have any logs of the Trio on your Provisioning server?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Hello Steffen,

It's kind of POC and I haven't updated anything in DHCP. I just want the phone to point at FTP server manually. 

And I am using WFTPD as my FTP server. 

As per the logs in WFTPS, I can see that the main config file get pushed successfully, however the .sip.id file is not getting pushed successfully.

Even I have changed the name of that file into trio8800.sip.id still the same error.

And the phone keeps on restarting.

HP Recommended

Hello Adarsh P S ,
are there any logs at all?

We had an issue in the factory affecting the original Trio's so they would not check for the <part-Numbre>.sip.ld and look for a sip.ld or Trio8800.sip.ld only.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

I have attached the log file.

Please check and advice what is wrong in this?

HP Recommended

Hello Adarsh P S ,

checking the log I can see:

0530095842|cfg  |5|00|Prov|Bad image signature in file 3111-65290-001.sip.ld

As you mentioned POC I believe that a Polycom Sales Engineer has provided you with this Development Signed BETA Unit.

We do not publicly release beta / development signed software and you would need to do the following:

• Work with the Sales Engineer who provided you the unit in your region in order to get such software
    or
  • Purchase a Trio8800 Production unit or get a Loan Unit from your Polycom reseller.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.