Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Push API - Phone is resetting the connection intermittently.

gnova11
Occasional Visitor

Push API - Phone is resetting the connection intermittently.

When using the Push API to display text on a phone, the phone is intermittently resetting the connection. When we resend the command a second time, the phone may work, or it may reset the connection again. There is nothing in the Poly phone logs that indicates any error has occurred. Has anyone seen this behavior?  If so, is there any way to make this work consistently. We're seeing this frequently VVX phone and more frequently on CCX phones.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Push API - Phone is resetting the connection intermittently.

Hello @gnova11 

welcome to the Poly community 

i suggest you check the FAQ and ReadMeFirst in order to understand the minimum required information us volunteering in this community would need to try and help you. 

replied via a mobile device 

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2