Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Question: Is there a way to mute notification sounds on Trio 8800

SOLVED
Chris_N
Occasional Contributor

Question: Is there a way to mute notification sounds on Trio 8800

Hello,

Can I disable or mute all sounds coming from the Trio? We have some trios that are setup on WIFI and every time they lose WIFI it makes a god awful loud noise. It comes right back up but we would like to disable this tone is possible.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Question: Is there a way to mute notification sounds on Trio 8800

Hello @Chris_N ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

This tone cannot be silenced. A feature Request would be needed. Details on this can be found within the FAQ.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK

Hello @Chris_N ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

This tone cannot be silenced. A feature Request would be needed. Details on this can be found within the FAQ.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Chris_N
Occasional Contributor

Thank you, do you have a link for that?

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK

as stated from our FAQ:

Jan 03, 2013 Question: How can I request a change aka feature request to the current Poly ObiEdition / UC Software?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

----------------

----------------

Message 4 of 4