Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Question on VVX D60 limitation (BLF)

SOLVED
Frequent Advisor

Question on VVX D60 limitation (BLF)

Hi,

About this particular limitation:

"Hoteling, Busy Lamp Field (BLF), Enhanced Feature Keys, and Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) are not supported on the wireless handset, but these features are still available for the paired VVX business media phone.

An extension shared with the D60 Handset cannot use any of the above features (August 2016)"

What is meant exactly by that last sentence? That the VVX desktop phone paired with the D60  cannot have any BLF lamps configured? Or that the BLF won`t light up if the wireless handset is being used?

If the first, seems like a very important limitation, worthy of being noted in the datasheets.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Question on VVX D60 limitation (BLF)

Hello mgaudette,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

The D60 in its present state cannot utilize a Line of the VVX phone which is also subscribing to a BLF instance.

This was for example recently discussed => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Thank you Steffen.

Message 3 of 5
Occasional Visitor

Any update or timeline on when firmware might be available so that the paired phone can utlize BLF keys?

Message 4 of 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Networx and all,

Please have a look at this FAQ post => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 5 of 5