Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Just a helpful FYI for those of you trying to work with the REST APIs on VVX devices. The PDF documentation provided by Poly on the REST API is not formatted so that it can be cut and pasted into workable code. Often, the PDF document has translated double quotes ("), as well as inserted additional spaces, so that you will get invalidly formatted JSON.

My recommendation is to cut and paste into a environment that is validating the JSON format.

For the folks at Polycom, I would recommend that API documentation be done online, and not in a PDF document. PDF documents, unless very well constructed, are not ideal for code. If you're interested, here's a good example of someone who does API documentation well. . .

https://stripe.com/docs/api

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thanks for the feedback jeff@bluip  - I've raised this one for our doc team as well

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Thanks for the feedback jeff@bluip  - I've raised this one for our doc team as well

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.