Question on RTP port.
I can see on the WebGui of the IP450, concerning the RTP port :
* "Port forced " and "Port start range"
- Port Forced : Does it mean that you force the voice to go through on ONE PORT ONLY ?
- "Port start Range" : If you have a "port Start " I would expect to see "Port End " ?
=> DId I miss out something ? How can I specifiy a port start and a port end ?
2) more generally, I dig up into the .cfg files after downloading the "sip 3.3.2" I can see that most of the config seems to be in these files.
- Does it mean that, while booting, the phone will check out any changes on these files ? ( That's the way to mofify the config of all the soundpoint phones at the same time ? is that correct ? )
Thanks and regards,
Since UCS 3.3.0 all standard Parameters are included in the Software and the Phone can load single or additional configuration files. The Files in the \config subdirectory are only templates.
The Community holds plenty provisioning examples and any further details should be provided via your Polycom Reseller.
Polycom Global Services