Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I bought a new one kit Visual + camera + polycom real presence.

For some reasons that i don´t know, it comes with fix IP pre configuered and i can not change it to dynamic ( DHCP ) .

There is no option in the hardware to change it.

How can i change or how can i reset to factory configuration ?

Valerio

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello Platform28,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Oct 10, 2011 Question: How can I reset / Factory default my Phones configuration?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

and

Oct 22, 2013 Question: How can I manually change network settings on the phone?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thanks, but i have a Real Presence Trio 8800 not a phone.

I did the update software ( via USB )  but i need to change to dynamic IP ( DHCP ) and my hardware can´t provide options in his software.

HP Recommended

Hello Platform28,

The Trio uses the same procedure, did you try this, or even scroll to the last post?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Like a sad. There is no option to change from FIX IP to DYNAMIC ( DHCP ) in my Real Presence Trio 8800. This is not a phone.

The hardware came wiht this configuration and in software already instaled ( i updated to last version ) with IP FIX

I do not have 192.168.1.88 in my network, it assumes automaticaly this IP.

HP Recommended
Like I already stated the Trio uses tee same software as the phones and it is a phone as well so the menu screens are fully applicable

The first posted FAQ post also shows at the very bottom how to factory reset the Trio via the 4 finger method

Please follow these FAQ's or work with your POLYCOM reseller

HP Recommended

That´s whats the first thing i did. DO you have any ip video adress that can i video you to show that there is no option avaiable to do this ?

HP Recommended
A few more details on what you did would help as so far you have not stated detailed explanations what you did

For support you need to work with your POLYCOM reseller

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.