Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Reassign the Transfer - Hard Key

Advisor

Reassign the Transfer - Hard Key

Hi,

I have created an EFK so I can use it as a soft key to do a blind transfer. My question is I would like to assign the same efk as my soft key to the HARD KEY. Can someone explain to me how to do it..... I'm using a provisional server so if you can let me know on which file I would need to make the changes as well. 

efk.efklist.3.action.string="$FTransfer$$Cpause1$$FSoftKey3$" efk.efklist.3.label="BlindTransfer" efk.efklist.3.mname="blndxfer1" efk.efklist.3.status="1" efk.efklist.3.type="invite"

softkey.4.action="!blndxfer1" softkey.4.enable="1" softkey.4.insert="1" softkey.4.label="BlindXfer" softkey.4.precede="1" softkey.4.use.active="1" softkey.4.use.alerting="0" softkey.4.use.dialtone="0" softkey.4.use.hold="1" softkey.4.use.idle="0" softkey.4.use.proceeding="0" softkey.4.use.setup="0"

Polycom IP 650 phones with Version 4.0.3.7562 Bootrom Software Version 5.0.3.1667.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Advisor

Re: Reassign the Transfer - Hard Key

Nevermind, googled it found someone with the smiliar scenario and got this part done.

Message 2 of 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Reassign the Transfer - Hard Key

Hello surgemorales,

The communitys VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Nov 4, 2011 Question: How can I change the functionality of an Hardware Button?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

It would be great if you post your own findings so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 3 of 3