Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Anyone can help me with a config, I would like to put in a phone cfg that is active and provisioned, that if reboot it should go to ZTP and reprovision with new settings put into ZTP. Instead of having to go into each phone and factory reset.

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @expec ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Can you provide some minimal information on what type of phone, ObiEdition or UC SOftware and the actual software?

Is this something that should only happen when the phone reboots? Maybe try and explain in a bit more detail what you are planning.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi,

I am talking about a Polycom VVX 310. That is manually provisioned to a SIP server provisioning server, I added the mac to ZTP and would like to reprovision the phone to a new provisioning sip server. So instead of going into each phone and factory default so they go to ZTP, i would like to put in the cfg that it should do a ztp query first when booting up.

HP Recommended

Hello @expec ,

<web device.set="1"
		device.prov.ztpEnabled.set="1"
		device.prov.ztpEnabled="1"/>

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi,

I put it in, does not go to the ztp for new provisioning file. What else can I do?

HP Recommended

Hello @expec ,

Did you check the backup to see if the phone accepted the setting? Did you reboot it? Check the logs?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.