Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Remote user using VVX 300 can't log in with PoE injector

Advisor

Remote user using VVX 300 can't log in with PoE injector

Hello there,

We had a user who worked in the office that moved to a remote location. This user took the phone with her so she could use it. We gave her a PoE injector that we tested beforehand. Currently, she has the proper Ethernet connections in place via the router to the injector to the phone and from the computer to the phone. Her computer can access Internet just fine. However, when she tries to log in, it attempts it for a few minutes then takes her back to the log in menu. She is also getting a "DHCP failed" message. What can we do?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Remote user using VVX 300 can't log in with PoE injector

Hello there, is there any more information I should provide or will I get assistance shortly?

Message 2 of 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Remote user using VVX 300 can't log in with PoE injector

If you require support please work with your reseller. This is a community forum so people will answer if they have any comments.

Replied via a mobile device

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 3 of 3