Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I ordered some phones from a reseller. and i think they were re-sold devices or maybe refurbs. which is fine this was only for my testing. I got a sample of a 250, 350, and 450 

now ZTP works perfect on the 250 and 450. but the 350 does not. when i factory reset that one, it does not auto provision over ZTP like the other two do. 

I am almost positive this is because someone somewhere left the mac for this 350 in their ZTP system and that is why it wont auto provision with my ZTP system. 

so my question is. is there a way to track down where that mac might be added and get it removed ? I am not sure the reseller i bought from will have this info. I think they just buy up hardware in bulk. make sure it works. and then resell it. This is just my guess as the other 2 phones work flawless with ZTP after a factory reset. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @IsThisTheKrustyKrab 

only the original Organisation who added it to ZTP can remove it

Nobody else can do this for you as we are not aware of the reason they are with you now. 

replied via a mobile device 

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.