Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Does this work any differently in 5.1?   I'd like to make blind transfers the default, effectively change the behavior of the button that is already there.

HP Recommended

@AlexT-VA wrote:

Steffen,  thanks for the reply!

I can live with two transfer buttons - one for Consultative Trasfer, one for Blind Transfer.  Will train users on both.  I managed to add a button to the correct place in the interface, now I am trying to figure out the way to execute the blind transfer.  The action="$FTransfer$$FBlind$" doesn't seem to work.  I found this particular command (here) by looking around on Polycom forums, so I can't state that it MUST work.  Actually, looking at the admin guide, table 12-11, Key Labels and Internal Functions there appears to be no such function as Blind.  There is Transfer function, but no Blind function others referenced.  Is there any other way I can acheve the functionality?  Other command string that might work?

Regards,

AlexT-VA,

I stumbled across your post while trying to figure out the same thing. I managed to get the blind transfer to work, also on a VVX 600, by using the SIP REFER request. Surprisingly, I was not able to find this information in the UCS admin guide. Assuming you would like to do a blind transfer to extension 609, you can use this action string:

softkey.X.action="609$Trefer$"

For this to work for any extension, you can use EFK. You can find more info here.

Good luck!

HP Recommended

I use 3CX Phone System and VVX 500 phones. I would like to have one key to call park and active call to orbit 0. How would I do that? I have looked at the documentation and various forums but I do not have a complete answer.

HP Recommended

Hi davidsimmonds

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

I had previosely worked a 3CX ticket and they provided some configuration template.

Try this:

<changes attendant.behaviors.display.spontaneousCallAppearances.automata="1" call.directedCallPickupMethod="native" call.parkedCallRetrieveMethod="native" device.set="1"  feature.callPark.enabled="1" feature.directedCallPickup.enabled="1" voIpProt.SIP.allowTransferOnProceeding="0" voIpProt.SIP.use486forReject="1" attendant.resourceList.1.address="SP1" attendant.resourceList.1.label="SP 1" attendant.resourceList.1.type="automata"  reg.1.useLocalTargetUriForLegacyPickup="1" />

Pressing the Attendant Key during a call would park the call in that Slot (You can add more) and when Idle pressing it will get the call back.

For further details please work with 3CX

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

That is not proper xml code to go into a template. What section does it go under?

HP Recommended

I found the <attendant section and assume that is the place to put the xml provided. Correct?

Also, which key is the attendant key?

HP Recommended

Hello David,

I added the XML tags so you can copy and paste into a file and import.

The attendant Key will appear like a contact of Line key and you can cover the separate park orbits.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I do not have an Attendant key anywhere in the display of my phones. Is there something I need to do to make it appear? I am using the phones and 3cx in a home environment. So voicemail is assigned to one of the extensions; 101 in my case. I have 101-109 as extensions. All phones ring in the same group but there is only one vmail. Is 101 the attendant?

HP Recommended

Hi davidsimmonds

you really need to work with 3CX on this as I am not able to advise you on 3CX specific questions.

Check under your System Extensions Status as the SPx Extensions should be listed there as shared park extensions 0 to 9

If not then your system may not be licensed but again this is something 3CX needs to help you with.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

I am licensed with a Pro version which includes Call Park. Under Extension Status I do not show SP extensions.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.