Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Replacement Hookswitch Tab

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor

Re: Replacement Hookswitch Tab

Did anyone determine how these could be ordered? We need some also. Thanks.

Message 11 of 18
Highlighted

I am in need of the hookswitch tab for the VVX 300 phones ? Is there a way to order these ? 

Message 12 of 18
Highlighted

I was told this for the VVX - 300 phones. 

"

there is no orderable SKU yet and you will have to wait for them to appear on the pricelist.

I have no ETA for this but it is being worked on.

"

Hope this helps anyone.

Message 13 of 18
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I'm also looking for 25 hookswitch tabs for Soundpoint IP335 phones.  These were installed in a charter school and the teachers and/or students seem to be very hard on them.

Message 14 of 18
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I am in need of 10 of these Hookswitch tabs for the VVX310. Has anyone found them to be orderable yet? I have been searching and calling everywhere and no success!

Message 15 of 18
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello bstalvey,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 21, 2015 Question:Can I order replacement parts for the VVX 300, 310 , 400, 410, 500 or 600 Business Media Phone?

Resolution: The Part Number is 2200-17827-001 and contains the following:

5x USB port cover (for VVX 500/600)
5x reversible tab (for wallmount installation)
10x rubber feet (for VVX 300/400)
10x rubber feet (for VVX 500/600)

Utilizing a well known search engine I can find multiple stockists of the above.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 16 of 18
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I need to get 4 of the hookswitch tabs as well!

Message 17 of 18
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello golfpmac,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

If it is not to much to ask for please look at the previous reply given prior to your post.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 18 of 18