Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Resource for ALL Polycom UCS Parameters

Occasional Advisor

Resource for ALL Polycom UCS Parameters

Is there some resource available that has a list (with descriptions) of all Polycom UCS parameters?  I've found that the Administrators Guide has a lot of them but there are some that don't show up. For example I was looking for a way to logout of VVX phones automatically and after a search found the parameter

feature.lyncbtoe.autosignin.signoff.enabled

but this parameter doesn't show up in the Administrators Guide (I looked in the 5.5.0 and 5.6.0 versions). There is also the

feature.devicelock.enable

parameter that doesn't show in either of the guides.  Where are users finding these parameter values if they're not listed anywhere?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Resource for ALL Polycom UCS Parameters

Hello @Martin Palmer,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

These Skype for Business related Parameters are described in the Deployment Guide which is a separate Admin Guide covering the Skype for Business parameters.

In addition the Release Notes accompanying a new release cover these.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 5
Occasional Advisor

Do you happen to have a link to said Deployment Guide?  I found this http://support.polycom.com/content/dam/polycom-support/products/strategic-partner-solutions/microsof... but it doesn't have the feature.lyncbtoe.auto.signin.signoff.enabled parameter.

Also, is there really no unified guide that contains all the parameters?  Having to check numerous release notes, adminitrator and deployment guides seems woefully inadequate.

Message 3 of 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @Martin Palmer,

The Polycom UC Software Deployment Guide with Microsoft Lync Server and Skype for Business 5.6.0 can be found => here <=

The above is obviosely only updated when we usually release a new feature release aka a new GA software so in between check the Release notes for details.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 5
Occasional Advisor

Thanks for the link

Message 5 of 5