Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

SIP ATTACKS TO POLYCOM -- ATAQUES SIP AL POLYCOM

asruizl
Occasional Contributor

SIP ATTACKS TO POLYCOM -- ATAQUES SIP AL POLYCOM

Buenas tardes

por favor nos pueden colaborar informandonos, como podemos quitar estos ataques sip; los cuales son atacantes realizan intentos mediante técnicas de “fuerza bruta”, probando diferentes números de anexos, como los típicos 100, 101, 1000, 2001, etc. y realizan pruebas con muchos passwords. Es muy frecuente que usemos el mismo password para todos los anexos y generalmente con muy poca imaginación, sólo números y combinaciones como 1234, 7777, 0000, etc.

Con esto nos estan bloqueando e interrumpiendo las video conferencias.

good afternoon

please we can work informing us, as we take these attacks sip, which are attempts by attackers techniques perform "brute force", trying different numbers of attachments, such as the typical 100, 101, 1000, 2001, etc.. and testing with many passwords. Too often we use the same password for all attachments, and usually with little imagination, only numbers and combinations such as 1234, 7777, 0000, etc..

With this we are blocking and disrupting video conferencing.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: SIP ATTACKS TO POLYCOM -- ATAQUES SIP AL POLYCOM

Closed as already replied => here <=

!! Could you please stop posting in every single section of the community !!

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2