Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

[SOFTWARE] UCS 5.1.2 and UCS 5.1.1 Rev C has been released

Polycom Employee & Community Manager

[SOFTWARE] UCS 5.1.2 and UCS 5.1.1 Rev C has been released

Hello everyone,

We are pleased to announce that the Polycom® UC Software  5.1.2 and 5.1.1.Rev C associated utilities and documents are now available on the Polycom Product Support web pages (http://support.polycom.com) for download.

UC Software 5.1.2  is UC Software maintenance release on top of Microsoft qualified UC Software 5.1.1 for VVX Business Media Phones which includes important field fixes and Open SSL vulnerability fix.

UC Software 5.1.1 Rev C – Microsoft Qualified software for UC Software for VVX 410, VVX500, VVX 600 and SoundStructure

Platforms supported on both UCS 5.1.2 and UCS 5.1.1 Rev C:

•        Polycom® VVX® 300/310 business media phone
  •        Polycom® VVX® 400/410 business media phone
  •        Polycom® VVX® 500 business media phone
  •        Polycom® VVX® 600 business media phone
  •        Polycom® VVX® 1500 business media phone
  •        SoundStructure

This release also provides support for the following VVX accessories:

•        Polycom® VVX® Camera
  •        Polycom® VVX® Expansion Module

What is available now on web?

•          UC Software 5.1.1 Rev C( Split or Combined)
  •          UC Software 5.1.2 (Split orCombined)
  •          Release Notes for 5.1.1 Rev C
  •          Release Notes 5.1.2

How to download UCS 5.1.1 Rev C and 5.1.2 software, release notes & documents:

You can obtain the software and the related documentation from the supported phone model pages:

example Click VVX300/Polycom® Latest UC Software Release/ Polycom® UC Software Support Center 

Software is also available on the Polycom Hosted server and Phone can be upgraded by using the phone’s web UI.

Note: Using Polycom phones with Lync Server:

• You can register only one line when Lync is set as the base profile on the phone.

• Better Together over Ethernet is disabled by default on VVX business media phones with UC software 5.1.0 or later.

• VQMon is currently unavailable for Lync deployments.

• The phone’s web interface is disabled by default when the base profile is set to Lync and HTTP and HTTPS are enabled.

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 1 of 1