Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

SPIP 550/650 program softkey to forward all calls

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

SPIP 550/650 program softkey to forward all calls

Hi!

I figured out how to program a soft button to lock the phone by adding the macro code "$FLockPhone$".

Now I figured it would be cool if I could have either another button do (or the same button also do) a forward of all calls.

(I need locking the phone to either mark the extension as unavailable to Asterisk/FreePBX or forward all calls to voicemail.)

I tried some searching here, but couldn't really figure this out ...

Best regards :)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: SPIP 550/650 program softkey to forward all calls

Hello Flips,

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Nov 25, 2011 Question: How can I change the functionality of a softkey button / use EFK?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Example 1 shows how to setup Call forward so you could try combining the EFK commands used.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Occasional Advisor

Thanks for your answer. I've seen that FAQ entry, but I wasn't able to compile in my head what to use/how to do this. Maybe someone would have this knowledge in the forefront of the heads ... I just need the macro code, all the long syntaxes of the .cfg files just confuses me at the moment ... I will of course just try and test stuff. But if someone could just tell me the macro code to forward a call to extension 555, for instance, that would be super helpful ...

(I assume it's something like "$FForward$$555$" or something like that ...)

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Flips,

The example 1 shows exactly how to setup Call forward and outlines what each of the separate parameters does. The number is fixed and all the EFK does is enable or disable it.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4