Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi!

I figured out how to program a soft button to lock the phone by adding the macro code "$FLockPhone$".

Now I figured it would be cool if I could have either another button do (or the same button also do) a forward of all calls.

(I need locking the phone to either mark the extension as unavailable to Asterisk/FreePBX or forward all calls to voicemail.)

I tried some searching here, but couldn't really figure this out ...

Best regards 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello Flips,

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Nov 25, 2011 Question: How can I change the functionality of a softkey button / use EFK?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Example 1 shows how to setup Call forward so you could try combining the EFK commands used.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thanks for your answer. I've seen that FAQ entry, but I wasn't able to compile in my head what to use/how to do this. Maybe someone would have this knowledge in the forefront of the heads ... I just need the macro code, all the long syntaxes of the .cfg files just confuses me at the moment ... I will of course just try and test stuff. But if someone could just tell me the macro code to forward a call to extension 555, for instance, that would be super helpful ...

(I assume it's something like "$FForward$$555$" or something like that ...)

HP Recommended

Hello Flips,

The example 1 shows exactly how to setup Call forward and outlines what each of the separate parameters does. The number is fixed and all the EFK does is enable or disable it.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.