Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Sectigo root and chain support

Highlighted
Advisor

Sectigo root and chain support

Hi,

our Addtrust/Usertrust certificate chain is changed in Sectigo. Sectigo is not a trusted root CA in a Polycom VVX phone. I've tested it with a Softwareversion UC 5.9.6.2327 but connecting to a Skype for Business environment is not possible anymore. I know I can upload the chain, but we have multiple customers with lots of phones. For now we will replace our certificate with a supported chain. Do you know if Sectigo will be added as a trusted CA?

Regards,

Folkert

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Sectigo root and chain support

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @Folkert ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

The current Sectigo/Comodo runs out on the 30/05/2020

We are planning to add userTRUST into our bundle. The next software version having this is 6.3.0 later this month (Subject to change).

Other software streams will follow

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Advisor

Hi Steffen,

that would be great! Also in the 5.9 channel would be nice, cause the 'old' VVX versions (like my test 500) can't run v6 firmware. I'll test as soon as the new firmware is released.

Thanks!

Folkert

Message 4 of 4