Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

[Security] VVX UC Software 5.8.0, 5.7.2, 5.7.1 and 5.7.0 has been removed

Polycom Employee & Community Manager

[Security] VVX UC Software 5.8.0, 5.7.2, 5.7.1 and 5.7.0 has been removed

Due to a security issue, UC Software (5.8.0.12386, 5.7.2.1277, 5.7.1.2205, 5.7.0.11768) has been removed from the Support website, replacement software is available.

Visit the Security Center for the latest update on “Vulnerabilities in Polycom VVX Phones and UC Software.”

New Releases:

• UCS_5.7.0.14430_rts46_R
  • UCS_5.7.1.3782_rts29_D
  • UCS_5.7.2.1765_rts26_E
  • UCS_5.8.0.12848_rts21_C

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Re: [Security] VVX UC Software 5.8.0, 5.7.2, 5.7.1 and 5.7.0 has been removed

Hello all,

the latest versions are now updated:

Software 5.8.0.12848 Rev C for VVX Business Media Phones and SoundStructure VOIP Interface [Combined...

Software 5.8.0.12848 Rev C for VVX Business Media Phones and SoundStructure VOIP Interface [Split]

Software 5.7.2.1765 Rev E for VVX Business Media Phones and SoundStructure VOIP Interface [Combined]

Software 5.7.2.1765 Rev E for VVX Business Media Phones and SoundStructure VOIP Interface [Split]

Software 5.7.1.3782 Rev D for VVX Business Media Phones and SoundStructure VOIP Interface [Combined]

Software 5.7.1.3782 Rev D for VVX Business Media Phones and SoundStructure VOIP Interface [Split]

Software 5.7.0.14430 Rev R for VVX Business Media Phones and SoundStructure VOIP Interface [Combined...

Software 5.7.0.14430 Rev R for VVX Business Media Phones and SoundStructure VOIP Interface [Split]

Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3

Re: [Security] VVX UC Software 5.8.0, 5.7.2, 5.7.1 and 5.7.0 has been removed

Hello all,

we have repelace the current versions due a compatibility issue found in the field. The latest Versions are now:

Polycom UC Software 5.8.1.7278 Rev H for VVX Business Media Phones and SoundStructure VOIP Interface...

Polycom UC Software 5.8.1.7278 Rev H for VVX Business Media Phones and SoundStructure VOIP Interface...

Polycom UC Software 5.8.0.13851 Rev J for VVX Business IP Phones [Combined]

Message 3 of 3