Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Setting dial time on IP 450 phone

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Setting dial time on IP 450 phone

I am new to this site and have not posted on here before. I checked the knowledge base to see if I could find my answer but have not yet, so I figured I would post a question.

I have Polycom IP 450 phones, with firmware 3.3.1. The issue I am having is, when I pick up the phone to make a new call I have to hit send before it will dial the #. I want to set it up so it waits for 3 seconds after entering a # to start to dial automatically. I have ~150 phones so I do not want to do this manually. I am using the 3CX phone system which allows me to update the cfg/template file the phone will get from the phone system. I just need to know what the name is in the config so I can enter a # or command. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Setting dial time on IP 450 phone

Hello plewis,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Please check this FAQ Post => here <= as it explains the digitmap in detail.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: Setting dial time on IP 450 phone

I have that entered into the phone - verified from the phone webinterface, but still not working correctly. I am using these phones with the 3CX phone system. I am wondering if anyone else is having the same problem?

Message 3 of 3