Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Since a software update a few days ago, my EHS has stopped working?

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Since a software update a few days ago, my EHS has stopped working?

Using the IP331 and Jabra 6740 with ECH cable Jabra 14201-17.

After speaking with Jabra and using elimintaion.  I have come to three posibilities:

1 The cord itself has stoped working? 

2 The EHS port on the back of the phone is faulty

3 The software upgrade has done something?

Nothing has changed in my set EXCEPT the upgrade, I believe it is the upgrade.

Current:

BootBlock 3.0.2.0024(12365-001)

Updater 5.0.2.12692

Addl Info:  I use RingCentral for my VOIP service.  They tell me they pushed out the upgrade automaticaly since I'm on their network.  Their support is useless unless you have 3-4 hours to dedicate to them.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone,

Chase 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Since a software update a few days ago, my EHS has stopped working?

Hello Cha$e,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

None of the below values are the actual current software version of the phone.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I find out my SIP UC Software Version or the BootROM Version of my Phone?
Resolution: Please check => here <=

I would suggest you check the software version being pushed to your phone and then utilize the Web Interface logging facility with a Event 1 for Headset and check the logs.

The correct way forward is to provide these Logs to your Polycom Reseller / Provider and/or Polycom support directly.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2