Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

[Software] ObiEdition 6.4.0.2 was released

Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

[Software] ObiEdition 6.4.0.2 was released

Hello all,

we just released the 6.4.0.2 Version of the VVX Obi Edition.

VVX 450 OBi Edition Software 6.4.0.2 (Non-Background update enabled device)

Aug 06, 2019

VVX 450 OBi Edition Software 6.4.0.2 (Background update enabled device)

Aug 06, 2019

What’s New in Release 6.4.0

These release notes provide information on software updates, phone features, and known issues for Polycom® VVX® 150, VVX® 250, VVX® 350, and VVX® 450 business IP phones, OBi Edition.
This release includes the following features:

• Polycom VVX EM50 Expansion Module
  • Custom Backgrounds and Ringtones Using USB
  • Support for Real-Time Language Processing on an Active Call

Polycom VVX EM50 Expansion Module

The Polycom OBi Expansion Module is a console you can connect to Polycom VVX 450 OBi Edition
phone to add additional lines. You can connect up to two expansion modules to add 180 lines.
The expansion module has customizable line keys that work in the same way as the Polycom VVX
business IP phones, OBi edition line keys.

Custom Backgrounds and Ringtones Using USB

You can load a USB flash drive with custom pictures (png and jpg formats) or ringtones (wav or mp3 format) and load them to your VVX business IP phone, OBi edition. Polycom VVX 250, 350, and 450 business IP phones, OBi edition support this feature. You can also use custom images for screen savers.

VVX Business IP phones, OBi edition only supports USB flash drives with the FAT32 format.

Support for Real-Time Language Processing on an Active Call

The VVX with OBi software can stream live phone audio (in the form of PCM samples) to your serverbased natural language processing (NLP) service. Depending on your NLP service, you can save phone recordings for training or quality control, produce live conversation analytics data, and monitor live conversation transcriptions.

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.