Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

[Software] Trio UC Software 5.7.1 Rev AC

Polycom Employee & Community Manager

[Software] Trio UC Software 5.7.1 Rev AC

Hello all,

we just released our latest Polycom® Trio UC Software 5.7.1 Rev AC (5.7.1.4145) Release.

This is a follow up from => here <=

Polycom Trio Software UCS 5.7.1 Rev AC is a maintenance release that addresses critical Skype For Business, AirPlay and security-related issues. Full details can be found in the Release Notes.

The release supports the following Polycom products:

• Polycom Trio 8500
  • Polycom Trio 8800
  • Polycom Trio Visual+
  • Polycom EagleEye IV USB
  • EagleEye Mini USB Camera
  • Polycom® EagleEye™ Director II camera when connected by USB to Polycom ® MSR Dock or Microsoft Surface Hub

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.