Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Sort contact directory

Occasional Advisor

Sort contact directory

I have uploaded contact directory through <mac>-directory.xml. my .xml file is attached. you can see i my exts are in sequence, but contact are not in sequence in phone when i go to Contact Directory. i want to sort directory by contact numbers, like 200,201,202,203. currently it is showing rendom contacts. please help me here. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Sort contact directory

Hello qasimkhans,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Could you kindly follow your other post => here <= before posting new questions ?

In regards to the sort order of the local directory this is either on First Name basis or lasr name basis as discussed => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2