Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

SoundPoint 321 - v4.0.1 Dialling Preferences?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

SoundPoint 321 - v4.0.1 Dialling Preferences?

Hi,

I'm just testing a SoundPoint 321 handset and I have it up and running although when I go to dial a number the prompt shows as 'sip:', entering the same digit twice turns it from a number to a letter. Is their anyway to turn this off so only numbers can be entered? It's a pain when dialling any number with a double digit.

The handset is running v4.0.1

Kind regards,

Tom

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: SoundPoint 321 - v4.0.1 Dialling Preferences?

Tom,

is the phone registered ? The FAQ contains a post for this.

Turn URL dialing off, there are a few posts here in the community as well.

Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Tom,

is the phone registered ? The FAQ contains a post for this.

Turn URL dialing off, there are a few posts here in the community as well.

Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Ahh, I have been playing around with the phones as you see from my other posts and thought this one would be an easy win. You were right, the handset wasn't registered and the issue goes away once it is!

Many thanks,

Tom

Message 3 of 3